Motor Control Centres (MCC’s)
Purcee Industrial Power is pleased to offer the IMC – International Motor Control line of Motor Control Centres (MCC’s)
IMC is proud to offer the uniMCC 5000TM – a universal Motor Control Center tested to UL/CSA and IEC standards to guarantee suitability for applications world-wide. The modular design of the uniMCC 5000TM decreases the amount of engineering necessary, shortens lead-times and offers the customer flexible and cost-effective solutions utilizing an array of characteristics including:
- Construction with individual motor sections up to FORM 4.
- Possibility to adapt the size of sections individually.
- Compartment design ensuring optimum operating safety and the necessary protection of personnel.
- Three construction types Draw-out, Plug-in or Fixed version.
- Complete freedom of choice in the use of any manufacturer¹s components.
- Freedom of choice regarding height, width and depth.
- Easy to change and to extend.
- Possibility for access from the front and rear side.
- Connection from the top, the bottom or side of the panel.
- Type-tested Busbar Systems up to 5000 Amps (UL)/7000 Amps (IEC).
- Nema 1, 12, 3R and 4X Enclosures
uniMCC 5000TM – The unique Motor Control Center for the global market. IMC takes great pride in our flexibility, quick response, fast delivery and quality product